+ Made from T-7 billet aircraft grade aluminum material, making each gear strong and lightweight.
+ Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines..
+ Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market.
+ Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear’s belt surface.
+ To provide long term greater adjustment accuracy and readability.
+ Laser-etched with extra degree markings on the inner hub.
OBX, Cam Pulley (Pro Series) – Proton 4G9# (DOHC)
– Colour : Blue
– Model : 36187
JASMA, Con Rod (H-Beam) – Mitsubishi 4G91/2 SOHC/DOHC
– Model : 31070
– Comes with 4 prs 8740 bolts
– Center to Center Shorten By 2.7mm
– Lower Compression
– Material: Precision forged 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly quality
– Hardness after quenching and tempering is HRC35-38.
– 3-D design offers the advantages of reduced weight without
– 2 piece forging for increased strength.
– Silicon bronze bushings for floating piston pins.
– Each forging is X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed.
– Special Dowelled Cap for precision alignment.
– Shot peened to relieve stress.
– Fully CNC machined on all surfaces to produce the lightest and
– Forged Billet 4340 aircraft quality steel
Machining Tolerances :
– Big End and Small End Tolerance: <= +/-0.00017″
– Verticality, Parallelism and Distortion: <= +/-0.00018″
– Center to Center Distance Tolerance: <= +/-0.001″
– Sets weight matched to +/-1 gram.